I don’t know if you have kids who are really creative but I find that I do, and there is no limit to their imagination! They will use whatever is around to make anything! Every time a cereal box has all the cereal gone my kids almost fight over who can have it.
Because a cereal box can become a great number of things!
Here’s 10 Things My Kids and I Have Done With Cereal Boxes!
1) Made Helmets (Either for a knight or a soldier).
2) Made Robots (Either it will be the head so they can be a robot or they will make it into a robot body).
3) Made Boats (for other toys to sail away on).
4) Made Puppets (if you cut it just the right way!).
5) Made Armor (or an arm extension for a robot).
6) Made Guns (well, if you put it on your arm I guess you would call that a type of bazooka?)
7) Made Crazy Hats (just decorate it all over with lot of other things).
8) Made Robot Feet. (Can you tell we like robots here?)
9) Made Castles (more than one cereal box always makes this project cooler).
10) Made Prayer Boxes – This past week my oldest thought we should have a prayer box where we stick prayers we want prayed for in it. I thought that was a cute idea.
What else would you make with a cereal box? Please comment below!
Oh, wait, I should of added treasure box! But that’s okay. 🙂 This was to open you up to the possibilities of what you could do with your own kids!
Be inspired today!